Chapel is an import part of our weekly school activities at Rossville Christian.
THE SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS OF ROSSVILLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Since its founding in 1969, Rossville Christian Academy had as its central focus giving students of the surrounding area the best possible CHRISTIAN BASED education. RCA seeks to provide not only the academic tools, but the life skills, necessary for graduates to pursue their dreams and successfully reach their goals. Emphasis is placed on the purpose of bringing glory to GOD in all that we do.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
Rossville Christian Academy is a non-denominational co-educational school, which adheres to those doctrines which are central to orthodox Christianity. It is for this reason at the Board of Directors, administration, faculty and staff of Rossville Christian Academy affirms the following statement of faith:
• The Holy Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is the word of GOD and the final and supreme authority for faith and life. It is the inspired word of GOD and is without error in the original writings;
• In GOD the Father, GOD the Son and GOD the Holy Spirit, this Trinity being one GOD eternally existing in three persons;
• In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, meaning that He was born of the virgin Mary and begotten of the Holy Spirit;
• The origin of man was the direct act of Divine creation as related in the book of Genesis; that he was created in the image of GOD; that he sinned and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death;
• All human beings are born with a sinful nature and are in need of a Savior for their reconciliation to GOD;
• The Lord Jesus Christ is the only Savior for sinners, He was crucified for sins, according to the Scriptures, as a voluntary representative and substitutionary sacrifice for all who repent of sin and believe in Him. They are justified on the grounds of His shed blood;
• In the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus, in His ascension into Heaven and in “the blessed hope,” the personal return to this earth of Jesus Christ, and He shall reign forever.
• In the resurrection of all persons, the judgment to come, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
FAITH RELATED ACTIVITIES ON CAMPUS
Learning from The Word: All middle school students are required to take a Bible class. High school students are required to have at least one Bible credit before graduation.
Teaching from a Christian World View: The Board and Administration of RCA encourage the faculty to emphasize a Christian worldview in every course that is taught. Teachers are free to demonstrate how GOD’S purpose and plan relate to the subject matter they are teaching.
Regular Chapel Participation: The administration of the school is responsible for providing regularly scheduled chapel services for students. Both the faculty and student body are required to attend chapel.
Devotions & Pledge of Allegiance: Student-led prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance will be conducted each morning.